BETTER THAN THE BEST

BETTER THAN THE BEST
CLICK AT THE IMAGE TO VIEW

James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.

James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.

Followers

Better Than The Best BY JAMES OH

Better Than The Best BY JAMES OH
click at the image to buy

Sunday 6 June 2010

MORE ABOUT MYSELF

Dear Friend,

I want to write because I enjoy writing. I view writing as an art, where the artist produce his master piece accrued from his inspiration and imagination, full of joy and passion, so that his readers truly recognize and appreciate the beauty of his work. This is where satisfaction comes into play.

Through writing, I am not only able to express my feelings, views, opinions, knowledge and wisdom in a readable form where the readers can tap whenever they want to. More importantly, my work can reach the public at large, therefore I can play a significant role should my published articles have implicit and explicit value to the public either directly or indirectly.

What I hope to gain from this blog is to acquire good writing skills, which enable me to express precisely and impressively, so as to have impact on readers who have read my articles. Ultimately, I can have my ideas implanted in those readers and  align their thinking and work with mine to achieve our mutual objectives.

At the same time, through publishing I can supplement my income vie royalty I earned from the articles I wrote. Of course,  this financial reward can help me  achieve my dream of being financial independent. I may use part of the income for some good work, which I think fit for the betterment of the society, at large.

My ambitions for the future is to be one of the prominent writers either locally, regionally, internationally. As you are aware,  I have a broad and wide range of experience, knowledge and wisdom.  I shall be a good writer, who can write well balanced articles, to cheer people up, boost their confidence, bring new hope and courage for those in despair through my impressive and well balance articles, especially in today's competitive business environment and complicated societies.

Your Chief Servant,

James Oh

Founder and Group CEO

Skype me at james.oh18

http://liftyouup.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success.
    University of London

    ReplyDelete