BETTER THAN THE BEST

BETTER THAN THE BEST
CLICK AT THE IMAGE TO VIEW

James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.

James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.

Followers

Better Than The Best BY JAMES OH

Better Than The Best BY JAMES OH
click at the image to buy

Monday 21 June 2010

TONG SIAN PRIMARY SCHOOL, PENANG

My dearest friends,






The photo of the above school was taken recently when I made my trip back to my hometown, Penang. If you have read my preceding articles, you may probably realised that this trip has brought back my old sweet memories.

This school has reminded me of my six good years of receiving my early school education there, throughout 1968 to 1973. I was only standard two when the racial riots happened at 1969. Thank God that my belated father had rescued me from my school. 

There are about five bus stops away from my house to this school. I recalled at times I walked back with my two schoolmates occasionally, whom I still contact till date. We used to walk back because there was only one type of bus we could take from our school to home, i.e. Bus No 9, which routes take about half an hour a trip. At that time, the weather was not that hot and we took about 15 minutes to walk a single way, through some short cut path.

Three of us met in China when we made a trip about a year back to visit my friend's brother, who is still working in China. Whereas both of us are in Malaysia. Three of us have different faiths, despite beginning with the same faith. Both of us migrated to Kuala Lumpur about two decades ago, whereas his younger brother was working in Penang prior to his employment in China. 

I recalled many years ago, prior to my graduation from the university, I met up with several of my old school mates to organise a reunion. However, I did not join them because my lessons started much earlier than the reunion date. Thereafter, I did not hear from the rest of them.

As I write and post this article of this school in the hope that I be able to contact these group of people again. Who know, we might take up other challenging work to track back the history of this unique school, which I think we all know very little of. 

Append below is the group photo of my schoolmates which I have kept with me for the past 37 years. Please leave down your contact details via comments or email to me at jamesoh2003@yahoo.co.uk or bthongoh@hotmail.com. 

Wish you all very best and look forward to hearing from you,

James Oh




Your Chief Servant,

James Oh
Founder and Group CEO

Skype me at james.oh18

No comments:

Post a Comment