BETTER THAN THE BEST

BETTER THAN THE BEST
CLICK AT THE IMAGE TO VIEW

James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.

James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.

Followers

Better Than The Best BY JAMES OH

Better Than The Best BY JAMES OH
click at the image to buy

Thursday 19 May 2011

DIAMOND SUPER CONNECTOR AWARD ON BRANCHOUT

DEAR EVERYONE,




IN CONUCTION with my RECENT DIAMOND SUPER AWARD ON BRANCHOUT, I write to put on record my heartfelt thanks to all my fellows freinds, buddies, blog followers, business partners, affiliates and associates. I write to say it is impossible for me to earn this award if not for your guidance, support, assistance, collaboration directly and indirectly. As such, I write to let you know that you are part of this award.


That's why I decided to make this announcement so that together we share this award and am celebrating with you. Meantime, I also write to express my great appreciation to the organiser who has taken painstaking process to keep track of my contacts.


James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.


James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.




At the same time, I also want you to know that it is near impossible for me to list down all names who have helped me make this a reality. What is more important to me is that all your good works have been kept in my heart, which I will never forget. Please do let me know should there a chance for me to return you favour in anyway I could, eventhough you may not request for it.


In this connection, I write to dedicate the following songs to all of you I loved forever.

a. I love you, please click http://liftyouup.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-love-you-video.html to listen to this song





Big thanks again and your continuous support and guidances is greatly appreciated at all times.


Together we make things happened for a better tomorrow.


James Oh
Skype me at james.oh18





No comments:

Post a Comment