BETTER THAN THE BEST

BETTER THAN THE BEST
CLICK AT THE IMAGE TO VIEW

James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.

James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.

Followers

Better Than The Best BY JAMES OH

Better Than The Best BY JAMES OH
click at the image to buy

Thursday 5 May 2011

MY PROFILE UPDATE

MY PROFILE UPDATE




I have been blogging since August 2008 after I returned from Singapore. I embarked on my first and main blog, http://liftyouup.blogspot.com and had gone through painstaking process from scratch to learn to put up my blog. Here, I write to put it on record my great appreciation to those who have been guiding me to put it into operation.


Since discovering my passion, I had not only continued updating the blog till today, but I also added several other blogs such as tea art blog, where I converted my hobbies into another enterprise and where I also invested in this trade and has been selling tea on line and offline.


Subsequently, I also shared out my Christian faith through http://christianwalktowarddestiny.blogspot.com as I learn, with an intention to reach out to others on line and offline to strengthen their Christian faith before I launched other blogs on my profession via http://moneytellsstories.blogspot.com in relation to finance matters.


Thereafter, I also learn to market my blogs through various social networks such as facebook, plaxo, twitter, linkedin and etc. You may be able to read my articles in other online blogs, such as Temasek Review, GLC, Redgage, Yousaytoo etc. For those who have followed my blog from day one, they are able to see the whole development as I added all these features into my blogs.


My active involvement in these social networks resulted in me being awarded with a Honorary Membership from the US society in 2009. I would say that I truly enjoy these healthy activities very much especially where I meet up with strangers who have become my new friends. There, we pooled our resources, ideas, to initiate other projects which would otherwise be impossible if we were to do it ourselves.


In 2009, I began to embark my freelance Accountancy services before I advanced into the training profession. I then developed my financial module, Looking Beyond Financial Statements WHICH YOU MAY READ THE DETAIL BY CLICKING THE TITLE OF THIS POST.


Please do contact me should you be keen in participating in this training. You are assured that you will enjoy this insightful practical training where I have been learning from my profession, as an Accountant for more than 20 years. As a start, I shall begin with a classroom style training, so that we can have effective learning and meaningful discussions. I intend to go online in the near future.


Stay tuned for any update.


James Oh






Skype me at james.oh18

No comments:

Post a Comment