BETTER THAN THE BEST

BETTER THAN THE BEST
CLICK AT THE IMAGE TO VIEW

James Oh received a Diamond Super Connector award on BranchOut.

James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.

Followers

Better Than The Best BY JAMES OH

Better Than The Best BY JAMES OH
click at the image to buy

Wednesday 8 June 2011

INTERVIEW WITH JANICE TUZO

Hi ! Everyone,

Append below please find the information of the author ; her nobels and our recent Q + A with the above mentioned Author.

Janice Tuzo is the author of the books below.

1. Whispers of no Escape


2. Hidden Treasures


Q & A portion:


James: When did you begin to write?

Janice : I began to write in 2006, shortly after my divorce. It was a very therapeutic process that produced two children’s books and now two novels. I had always enjoyed writing stories in college and I guess it just stuck with me.


James : Where you normally do your writing?


Janice: I find in the evening I do most of my writing but often find myself jotting down notes or ideas throughout the day as well.


James : What made you choose this genre and the title of your book?


Janice: I have always enjoyed the Highlander series and Buffy the Vampire. The story just seemed to go in that direction. I chose the title for the relic hunting aspect in the book and the life changing secrets she uncovers.


James: Where do you get the inspiration for your stories?


Janice: I find inspiration for my stories from other authors or TV shows I enjoy to watch.


James: Can you enlighten us a little more about your books?


Janice: Hidden Treasures is the second novel, following Whispers of no Escape. These stories bring legend of Highlanders to the present day while being fictional and allowing a little broadening into other areas.


James: Is there anything else you would like your readers to pay special attention in regards to your book, which you have not mentioned above?


Janice: The stories are fictional but a person’s knowledge or experiences do tend to seep into the story. The novels could be said to be somewhat sexually intense but please keep in mind it is fiction of an overactive imagination.


James: When do you plan to publish your book 2.

Janice: Book three should be ready in December.


James : How many volume of books for the above series, if applicable ?

Janice: The book I am writing now should be the last in this series.

Thank again Janice Tuzo for joining us today. Let us wish her Success.

Please get hold of the nobel should it be your cup of tea. Enjoy reading and share with us your findings. Thank you in advance.

James Oh 

James Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment